Monday, August 18, 2008

Jacob's Nap Mat





I just finished making Jacob a nap mat for Mother's Day Out. He has been so cute with it. He likes to practice using it, but when I ask him if he is goingto go night, night at Bible School, that's what he calls it, he says NO in a very matter of fact kind of way. It's pretty funny. The other day he let Livi lie down with him. They fit together perfectly. Sweet brother and sister love! (I promise Jacob does own other pajamas. He just happens to always be wearing these when we take pictures.)

2 comments:

Tenille Rauls said...

I have to say I was very impressed with the nap mat and the carseat cover! Girls got some skills!!

LilBitsOfCode said...

Nicely done :)

Unfortunately not everyone is as talented as you... Including me :P

I bought one from kidsdesignz.com which looked very similar to what you made (but with different fabric). It's very nice and I was able to personalize it a bit. I highly recommend checking the site out for those less talented people out there in need of a nap mat!