Saturday, June 6, 2009

Forever, Yet Again!

Ok, so I haven't posted in forever, yet again. In my defense, our computer crashed and we were without for at least a month, so that counts as an excuse, Right??? Anyway, the kids are growing up so fast. Jacob is such a sweet little man. He is looking more and more like a big boy these days. It breaks my heart! Livi is quite the spit fire. She is finally saying a few words besides Ma Ma. The other day she went up to a picture and started crying and saying Da Da. It's pretty funny considering she won't say it to his face. To his face she also calls him Ma Ma! Another new one is the last few days is "Doe" (no). I kept hearing her yell it really loudly. Later that same day I noticed her right up in Jacob's face swatting and yelling "DOE DOE!" He was just standing there a little stunned. He said, "Momma, Livi hit me." Poor baby!


Below are a few pictures from the past few months. Some from the zoo, some from Easter, and some from Jacob's first program at church. FYI, he didn't sing not one song or say one word, but he stood up there the whole time! I guess that's pretty good for a shy little guy?

No comments: