Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Day!




Jacob spent most of the morning out playing in the snow. For the most part he liked it, but he wasn't too fond of it sticking to his gloves or pants. He kept coming up to me saying "Oh no Ma, broke" which is pretty much what he says every time something isn't doing what he thinks it should be doing. Olivia spent most of the morning sleeping. By the time she was awake enough for a picture the snow had all melted away. Her first snow and we didn't even get a picture. When I got the camera out to take a picture of Olivia, Jacob starting saying "my smile, my smile" it took me a minute, but I finally realized he meant his camera. He took a few pictures of his own. If only he would look through the right side of the camera!

3 comments:

The Fintons said...

Hey girl! Welcome to the blogging world! I love your blog and your cute pics of the kids. I will add you to my link list and check back often for updates. You will be so happy you started one.

Mauree said...

Welcome to Blog world! I am so excited to be able to see your little bundles of joy. Now...if we can convince Allison to start one too!

Kari Beth said...

Hey Yanceys! Sara told me about your blog so I thought I would check it out! Olivia is precious. So glad to see that you all are doing well :)

~Kari Beth