Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Escapee!

OK, on Sunday we made Jacob's bed into a Big Boy/Toddler bed. I know for some of you this is no big deal as seeing how your children moved from their cribs long ago. Jacob, however, has shown no interest in leaving his crib and I for one have not wanted him to. Simply because this means that he is no longer my baby. Anyway, after much pressure from Seth, I gave in and decided a toddler bed it was. He is now promoted to Big Boy! How sad! The transition went well and things seemed to be going great. For all of 2 days at least. We haven't heard him out of the bed or playing in his room when he is supposed to be sleeping, but this is what we found last night when we went to check on him before we got into bed. Did he fall asleep trying to get back into bed or trying to get out? I guess we will never know!

No comments: