Saturday, January 10, 2009

Too Long!!!

It's been too long since I have blogged. I know everyone!!!! I have been really swamped with stuff for my little business. It started out small, with just a few things here and there, and some how seemed to turn into late night, caffeine drinking, never a dull moment craziness. It's really fun though. I have a small website that is still in the works. When it gets a little further along I will add it to my blog. It's http://www.simpleandsweetbabyboutique.com/ if you want to check it out.

As for the fam. We are doing great. We have celebrated Jacob's 3rd birthday and Olivia's 1st birthday. That just doesn't seem possible. Christmas was wonderful with family and friends and just celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Jacob was so much fun this year. He could tell you every part of the real Christmas story. He would play with his nativity everyday and talk to the figures like they were real. It is so amazing to watch a child think.
I am going to post a few pictures and will do more later to really catch up!
These are from Jacob's Birthday Party at Chuckie E Cheese's.
A few from Christmas pictures taken with my family!


Here is one of Livi in her Birthday dress. I will post more after her party.

1 comment:

Katie Brown said...

I am SO glad you finally posted. I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth with the two kids. They are so big! I understand with the side business. I think I about killed myself this Christmas. If it hadn't been for the break, I'd have gone over the edge myself. P's bd is Monday.